Frequently Asked Questions

Below are some of the most frequently asked questions we received from the community.
In the event you cannot find the answer to a question please do not hesitate to reach out. 
Our knowledgeable staff is standing by and ready to answer your questions to the best of
our ability. Please call (360) 443-2859 or use our contact form. 

Thank you, The Herban Market Team

Adults age 21 and over can purchase up to one ounce of useable marijuana (the harvested flowers, or “bud”), 16 ounces of marijuana-infused edibles in solid form, 72 ounces in liquid form, and 7 grams of marijuana concentrates.

Driver’s license
U.S. military ID (active duty or retired military and their dependents, and DoD civilians)
Non Drivers license photo ID
***Expired identification will not be accepted

It is illegal to consume marijuana in view of the public. This means basically in the privacy of your own home, and even then if you rent you must make sure it is not forbidden to do so.

It is illegal to drive under the influence of marijuana if you have more than 5 nanograms of active THC per milliliter of blood. Doing so may result in significant legal penalties. Certain open packages accessible by the driver can be considered as consumable and may result in DUI charges. Best bet is not to open it until you get home, and if opened products should be transport in your trunk. Q:Can I transport my cannabis to other states.It is illegal to take marijuana outside of Washington. Doing so may result in significant legal penalties.

Marijuana can only be sold and purchased at state-licensed retail stores. A valid photo ID is required, and no one under 21 is allowed on the retail premises.

Only persons 21 years of age or older with valid photo ID’s.

*Expired ID are not a valid form of identification and will not be accepted under any circumstances